Sunday, February 15, 2009

Movie Time

Okay, so I went yesterday and saw "He's Just Not That Into You." Here's what I thought:

Way too long. 2 hours and 9 minutes is what it's clocked at, but it felt muuuuuch longer. It was decent in spots, they were just kinda few and far between. Had some decent-to-good humor and lots of big name actors. Nice to see ol' Kris Kristofferson again. Language was pretty strong throughout, however.

And as far as the message of the movie, lemme just say this: I appreciated the "Don't think you're the exception" part of the message. Don't set stupid expectations of every person you meet. Makes sense. But the rest of it really didn't.

Anyways, that's just what I thought. I can see why it hit number 1 so fast, and it'll probably get a few award nods due to all the big actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment